Hoffstead Radio Interview
Mr. Birman is a first rate attorney, and a responsive and caring advocate. He has a deep understanding of the family courts and his perseverance and zealousness are everything that a client could wish for in their lawyer.
Partner at The Reimer Law Firm, PLLC
- Juris Doctorate (May 1987)
Duke University, School of Law, Durham, NC
- Bachelor’s of Arts Diploma (May 1983)
Columbia College, New York, NY
Continuing Legal Education
- “Statutory and Case Law Updates – Permanency Legislation,”
by Appellate Division
- “Local Court Criminal Practice,” by NYS Bar Assn.
- “The Jury Trial Project,” by Westchester County Bar Assn
(WCBA) Criminal Justice Section
- “Criminal Law Update,” by NYS Assn. of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- “Ethical Issues in Practice of Criminal Law,” by WCBA Criminal Justice Section
- “Recent Developments in Identification Law,” by WCBA Criminal
- “Child Sex Offenders,” by American Bar Association
- “DWI: New Laws, New Issues,” by WCBA Criminal Justice Section
- “Metro NY Trainer,” by NYS Defenders Assn.
- “Indigent Legal Defense in New York,” by NYS Bar Assn.
- “Legal Ethics,” New Rochelle Bar Assn.
- “Medical School for Lawyers – Neck & Back Injuries,”
by NYS Trial Lawyers Assn.
- “Deposition Essentials,” by NYC Bar Assn.
- “Pro Bono CLE,” with Legal Services of the Hudson Valley
- “Tackling Critical Insurance Coverage and Litigation Issues in NY,”
by Natl. Business Institute
Carl possesses an extremely impressive academic resume and an exceedingly outstanding professional track record in law. He is always seeking perfection in every mission that he chooses to jump in. I noticed that other than criminal law and family law, he is also best at non profit organization law. Carl is definitely a lawyer that anyone can trust and rely one with full faith and credit.
Brian Shengjin Yang, Esq.
Litigation Attorney at Law Office of Brian Shengjin Yang & Partners